5/185 Darby Street Cooks Hill
Contact agent for details
Solid Investment, High Profile Tenant and Blue-Chip Location
Presenting an exceptional trophy retail asset nestled in a blue-chip Darby Street location amidst the city's most iconic cafes, wine bars, and bespoke retail outlets. Comprising of a 66m2 retail space with enviable 18m2 car space, this superb opportunity is offered with a stunning fit-out and high-profile tenant wanting to stay long term and currently under a five year lease until January 2018 with a five year option. Returning a solid rental income of $27,000 per annum and with the use of a separate lock-up wc within the prestigious Darby Apartments, this is a rare opportunity to secure a hassle-free investment within one of Newcastle's highest growing suburbs.
* Extremely rare retail offering in one of Newcastle's highest growth suburbs.
* Unbeatable Darby Street location set amidst vibrant cafes and bespoke retail outlets.
* Superb tenant wanting to stay long term.
* Solid return of $27,000 per annum.
* High-profile tenant currently under a five year lease until January 2018 with a five year option.
* Shop size is 66m2 plus 18m2 car park = a total of 84m2.
* Full use of a separate lock-up wc located within the prestigious Darby Apartments.
* Brilliant hassle-free investment.
Council Rates: $1,016 PA approx
Water Rates: $684 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $3,094 PA approx
: $1016 per year
: $684 per year
: $3094 per year
: 66 m2
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.