4 Walter Parade Black Hill
"Courtleigh" - A Regal Manor Home
A stunning residence in the blue ribbon estate “The Meadows”. This is a residence of immense scale and beauty ensuring family living without restriction, spanning 2.5acres of rolling lawns, established trees and formal gardens. An idyllic estate that exceeds all expectations. This exquisitely designed home offers a commanding presence, incorporating lavish yet practical living spaces, separate second dwelling. It offers many and varied opportunities.
* Grand entry foyer with stunning sweeping staircase.
* Six bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in main residence.
* Multiple living spaces including billiard room.
* Second dwelling offers fully self-contained living.
* Third dwelling offers the potential for a further 2 bedroom self-contained home. (STCA)
* Garaging for five with further potential for parking/office/gym/B&B.
* One of the most commanding land-holdings in the Meadows Estate.
* With views back to Newcastle.
* Minutes to M1 Motorway, Maitland, 20mins to John Hunter Hospital.
* 15mins to Newcastle University and 20mins to Newcastle Foreshore.
* This beautiful property is the ultimate country estate.
Council Rates: $2,169.28 PA approx
Water Rates: $30 + Usage PA approx
: $2169 per year
: $30 per year
: 2.50 acres
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.