19 Tempranillo Crescent Cessnock
Invest In The Vines!
This near new family home has open plan living with separate lounge room. Four great size bedrooms, three bedrooms with built in robes and main with WIR and ensuite. The modern kitchen has gas cooking and dishwasher. All sitting on 672m2 approx.
* 4 bedrooms, 3 beds with built in robes.
* Master with walk in robe, ensuite.
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and ample cupboard space.
* 2 living areas great for a large family.
* Modern main bathroom and ensuite.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning and gas heating.
* Covered entertaining area.
* Double garage with internal access and auto door.
* Large fully fenced child and pet friendly backyard with water tank.
* All sits on a 672m2 approx. block.
* Still has building warranty insurance.
Council Rates: $1,800 PA approx
Water Rates: $780 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $390 PW approx
: $1800 per year
: $780 per year
: 672.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Reverse Cycle Aircon
Split System Aircon
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.