308a Darby Street Cooks Hill
Price Guide On Request
Luxury Living on Newcastle's Famous Cafe Strip
Showcasing the latest contemporary inclusions and an abundance of sleek, designer style, this superb home promises low maintenance living, high-end fixtures, and a stellar Darby Street location. Impressively proportioned, free flowing interiors deliver outstanding open plan living and alfresco spaces downstairs with the upper level reserved for three robed bedrooms supported by two bathrooms. Selling off the plan, building is due to commence in July 2017 with completion scheduled for the end of the year.
* Luxury home due for end of year completion.
* Footsteps from vibrant cafes, bars and beaches.
* Contemporary living zone and entertainers kitchen.
* Stunning sheltered retreat with alfresco kitchen.
* Well appointed stone kitchen and stunning bathroom.
* Three bedrooms including master with full ensuite.
* Brimming with quality inclusions across two levels.
* Secure garaging plus additional parking space.
* Ducted air conditioning, tiled floor to living, third WC.
* Building by MBA & HIA award winner Mark Fricker from Octobrik Pty Ltd.
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.