18 Turrama Street Wangi Wangi
Relaxed Family Entertainer Ready to Enjoy
All the elements required for relaxed, modern living are found in this hugely versatile dual level home. Its functional layout features a well thought out design offering spacious living areas awash with natural light thanks to their seamless connection with outdoor alfresco areas, perfect for weekend entertaining in comfort and style. A liberal highlights list also includes a pristine inground pool, separate living space with kitchenette and upper-level parents retreat complete with ensuite and private balcony. On the doorstep of Lake Macquarie with its water sports and outdoor adventures; investors, families and first time buyers will immediately recognise lifestyle rewards that accompany this comfortable family sized home.
* Versatile family home flowing across two spacious levels.
* Two distinct living spaces, one boasting a kitchenette.
* Modern kitchen and separate meals area.
* Three bedrooms, study and two bathrooms.
* Two alfresco areas overlook the sparking inground pool.
* Garage, carport and wonderfully easy care yard.
* Beautiful lifestyle location on the shores of Lake Macquarie.
Council Rates: $1,562 PA approx
Water Rates: $879 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $395 - $425 PW approx
: $1562 per year
: $879 per year
: 911.00 m2
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
Split System Aircon
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.