21 Valaud Crescent Highfields
Few and Far Between
Poised on the high side of the crescent with stunning vistas over Glenrock and bathed in northern sun, this immaculate renovated home captures ocean glimpses that expand to full ocean views from the terraced gardens. A second storey addition would capture wonderful ocean views. Already blessed with an attractive street presence, this brick home is sure to please.
* Set on approximately 689m2 block with sweeping frontage.
* Blue Ribbon eastside suburb.
* Immaculately presented, with the opportunity to extend.
* Confidence in this suburb is at an all time high.
* Open plan living with modern kitchen and bathroom.
* Powder room, two garages, and glorious gardens.
Council Rates: $2,604 PA approx
Water Rates: $630 + Usage PA approx
: $2604 per year
: $630 per year
: 689.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.