6 Urara Parade Wallsend
Refreshed Home Dedicated to a Relaxed Lifestyle
A traditional layout of three bedrooms, family sized living, dining area and kitchen unite with relaxed lifestyle additions inclusive of a pristine swimming pool and outdoor alfresco escape to deliver a brilliant opportunity for market newcomers, empty nesters and astute investors. This home has recently been refreshed with internal painting and new carpet giving it a true sense of style and warmth and offers a soothing sanctuary for all its inhabitants. Well positioned with Elermore Vale Public School, sporting fields, shopping centres and major link roads minutes away, this inviting home delivers an easycare lifestyle in an ultra convenient location.
* Three comfortable bedrooms boasting built in robes.
* Stylish living room extends to meals area and gas kitchen.
* Original, yet well maintained vintage bathroom.
* Brand new carpet and fresh internal paintwork.
* All weather alfresco escape and pristine inground pool.
* Side driveway to single garage and workshop.
* Minutes from excellent schools and shopping centres.
Council Rates: $1,480 PA approx
Water Rates: $742 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $400 - $430 PW approx
: $1480 per year
: $742 per year
: 487.00 m2
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.