52 Abbott Street Wallsend
Original Family Home of Grand Proportions
Set on a coveted corner block and enjoying an immensely convenient location, this impressively sized dual level home represents a lucrative opportunity within a suburb experiencing exceptional growth. Original, yet well maintained interiors showcase seven bedrooms, three bathrooms, study, multiple living areas and an attic space for more rooms or extra storage. An open alfresco patio overlooks a generous rear yard highlighted by established fruit trees and gardens. Completing this appealing package is a double car garage, three split system air conditioners, and valuable under-house storage. This large home is registered as a boarding house.
* Huge family home set on a generous corner block.
* Versatile floor plan flows over two spacious levels.
* Multiple living zones provide space and privacy for all.
* Seven robed bedrooms supported by three bathrooms.
* Elevated alfresco escape ideal for weekend entertaining.
* Lovely rear yard, double garage and under-house storage.
* Ultra convenient location within a whisper quiet street.
* Opportunity to add significant value via a cosmetic makeover.
Council Rates: $1,600 PA approx
Water Rates: $668 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $820 PW approx
: $1600 per year
: $668 per year
: 607.00 m2
Built In Robes
Split System Aircon
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.