177 Christo Road Waratah
Affordable Entry Into Highly Sought-After Suburb
Buyers seeking size, charm and affordability will be interested in this solidly built art deco gem. Ideally suited to market newcomers, savvy investors or renovators looking to update into an inspired contemporary home. It enjoys an ultra convenient location close to several quality schools, Lambton's shopping strip and a short drive to Newcastle's CBD and world class beaches. Perfect to live in now, it also offers enormous scope to transform into a contemporary home at a later stage and represents exceptional value in a suburb that shows seemingly endless growth.
* Solidly constructed home in sought-after Waratah.
* Two double bedrooms, master with beautiful bay window.
* Enclosed sunroom offers added versatility.
* Air-conditioned lounge room plus designated dining room.
* Large gas-appointed kitchen boasts useful breakfast bar.
* Well maintained original bathroom with separate toilet.
* Covered alfresco area connects with large, level yard.
* Carport plus and single garage with useful storage space.
Council Rates: $1614 PA approx
Water Rates: $960 PA + Usage approx
Rental Potential: $380 PW approx
: $1614 per year
: $960 per year
: 450.00 m2
Split System Aircon
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.