5 Phillips Street Hamilton North
Charming Period Home - Beautifully Renovated
Located in popular Hamilton North this charming period home is filled with original feature that will excite your senses. Just a short walk to the park, playground, Sunday Farmers markets and transport, yet located privately in a very quiet street. This is one you'll just fall in love with.
* A classic period home boasting original features throughout.
* High ornate ceilings, leadlight windows and doors, polished timber floors.
* New kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop, stone bench top, dishwasher.
* Renovated bathroom and laundry, front sunroom entry.
* Large bedrooms with built in robes, quality carpets and blinds.
* Fully fenced yard with rear street access to garage - remote control.
* A charming home that you will just want to own. Be quick for this one.
Council Rates: $1652 PA approx
Water Rates: $744 Pa + Usage approx
Rent Potential: $420 - $430 PW approx
: $1652 per year
: $744 per year
: 385.50 m2
Built In Robes
Split System Aircon
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.