6 Vickers Street Mayfield West
Impressive Californian Bungalow Ready to Enjoy
Embrace a lifestyle of utmost convenience moments away from Mayfield's rejuvenated CBD, a choice of excellent schools, Callaghan University, the Mater Hospital, several shopping destinations and public transport. Proudly resting behind a charming picket fence and offering an enviable family sanctuary on a generous yet easy care parcel, this much loved home delivers a superb family retreat that showcases four liberally sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living areas, a large central kitchen, designated dining area and a seamless outdoor connection to a sheltered entertainer's deck.
* Californian bungalow in ultra-convenient Mayfield locale.
* Lies in catchment zone of several sought-after schools.
* Four generous bedrooms, two featuring in-built robes.
* Private ensuite and walk-in robe off master bedroom.
* Two separate living zones and designated dining area.
* Modern, gas-appointed kitchen complete with dishwasher.
* Easy outdoor connection to a sheltered entertainer's deck.
* Ducted air-conditioning, internal laundry, single garage.
* 3 metre insulated ceilings, 3-phase power, natural gas.
Council Rates: $1,502 PA approx
Water Rates: $742 +Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $450 PW approx
: $1502 per year
: $742 per year
: 489.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.