71 Roslyn Avenue Charlestown
Family Home Dedicated to a Relaxed and Peaceful Lifestyle
Boasting an ultra convenient Charlestown address moments from major shopping centres, quality schools, cinemas and a wide range of dining options, this beautifully updated split level family home offers a lifestyle of relaxed privacy and supreme comfort. Enjoying a hugely versatile floor plan with two separate living spaces, central kitchen opening to dining area, four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a sun drenched all weather alfresco option, this home is widely appealing to young or established families seeking an urban lifestyle close to all major family attractions and conveniences.
* Set on a 556m2 parcel within a family friendly setting.
* Two separate living spaces, both equipped with AC.
* Electric blockout shutters on all windows.
* Central kitchen effortlessly extends to family dining area.
* Covered alfresco retreat is perfect for all weather entertaining.
* Four bedrooms, master with walk in robe and ensuite.
* Beautifully updated throughout for contemporary living.
* Attic access with additional storage via laundry.
* Understair storage or possible wine cellar.
* Single garage and low maintenance surrounds.
* Enjoy the summer north easterly's from this elevated family home.
* Moments to shopping centres, schools, dining options.
Council Rates: $500 PQ approx
Water Rates: $240 + Usage PQ approx
Rent Potential: $500 - $550 PW approx
: $2000 per year
: $710 per year
: 556.00 m2
Built In Robes
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.