66 Elder Street Lambton
Tightly Held Home in Exceptional Lambton Location
Directly opposite Lambton Park, immediately liveable and tightly held by the same family for over 60 years, this classic single level home delivers timeless appeal combined with superb scope to capitalise on its prestigious park side setting. A rare opportunity to transform into a stunning family residence, winning highlights will undoubtedly be the immaculate condition of original features, three double bedrooms, spacious living areas, the generous parcel it rests on and a favourable floor plan begging for a contemporary makeover.
* Auction on Site Sat 26th August at 2.30pm
* Exceptional opportunity directly opposite Lambton Park.
* Cosmopolitan setting footsteps from Lambton village.
* Three double bedrooms rest at the front of the home.
* Generously sized living areas, high ceilings throughout.
* Well maintained gas-equipped kitchen and bathroom.
* Impressive family sized backyard with single carport.
* Favourable floor plan begs for contemporary makeover.
Council Rates: $500 PQ approx
Water Rates: $260 + Usage PQ approx
Rent Potential: $400 - $450 PW approx
: $500 per quarter
: $260 per quarter
: 537.00 m2
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.