52/75 Abbott Street Wallsend
Designer Flair Merged with Absolute Convenience
Delivering outstanding convenience, this quality air conditioned appointed townhouse offers beautiful open plan interiors extending to a private north facing alfresco courtyard. Two generously proportioned bedrooms supported by a stylish bathroom, premium gas kitchen, designated study, useful second wc and single garage. Presenting as new, it is also brilliantly positioned moments from Stockland Jesmond, major arterial roads, beautiful Jesmond Park and Callaghan University making it instantly appealing to savvy investors, young professionals and market newcomers seeking an easy care contemporary home.
* Designer townhouse moments from Stockland Jesmond and Uni.
* Open plan living areas flow to private, sunny courtyard.
* Glossy gas-equipped kitchen with premium appliances.
* Two robed bedrooms supported by a stylish bathroom.
* Ducted air conditioning for seasonal comfort.
* Designated study, single garage, convenient second wc.
* Instantly appealing to savvy investors and market newcomers.
Council Rates: $260 PQ approx
Water Rates: $190 + Usage PQ approx
Strata Levies: $560 PQ approx
Rent Potential: $380 PW approx
: $260 per quarter
: $190 per quarter
: $560 per quarter
Built In Robes
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.