51 Scott Street Carrington
Contact agent for details
Lifestyle Excellence in Urban Hotspot
The scene is firmly set for a vibrant lifestyle where leisure, dining and entertainment are all within easy reach of this superior Torrens Title home. Enjoy superb flow across two levels where generous proportions and neutral tones are highlighted by contemporary open plan living zones, a chef inspired kitchen, study nook and sunny courtyard with the added bonus of secure garaging for one vehicle. Upstairs reveals three light and airy bedrooms, a second living retreat, master ensuite and access to the upper level veranda. Guaranteed $600 per week rental return.
* 5 year old Torrens Title home brimming with contemporary flair.
* Footsteps from Carrington's shopping village and cafe lifestyle.
* A quick bike ride to world-class beaches and Newcastle's CBD.
* Kitchen boasts smooth stone surfaces and premium appliances.
* Three light and airy bedrooms featuring built-in robes.
* Master with walk-in robe, stylish ensuite and balcony access.
* Single garage; study nook; ducted air-conditioning.
* Sunny lawned courtyard with alfresco meal area.
Council Rates: $1,600 PA approx
Water Rates: $870 +Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $600 PW guaranteed
: $1600 per year
: $870 per year
: 170.00 m2
Built In Robes
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.