6/47 Mitchell Street Merewether
Exceptional Entry-Level Value Into Beachside Suburb
Positioned on the second floor of a friendly complex, this largely original apartment offers an affordable entry or investment within the coveted Merewether market. Tailored for a lifestyle of complete convenience with lovely leafy outlooks from large windows, its sought after address is an easy 500m level walk to The Junction's village shops or 700m stroll to the golden sands of iconic Merewether beach, making this a prime setting and offering enormous potential for young couples, savvy investors and downsizers alike.
* Stroll to The Junction's cosmopolitan shopping village.
* Easy access to iconic beaches, cafes and coastal walks.
* In largely original, yet well maintained condition.
* Boasts two generously sized bedrooms, master with built-in robe.
* Living room combines with casual meals area and tidy kitchen.
* Direct access from lounge room to private outdoor balcony.
* Full bathroom with separate WC; internal laundry; single carport.
* Located on the second floor of a friendly complex.
Council Rates: $1,332 PA approx
Water Rates: $900 inc. usage PA
Strata Levies: $560 PQ approx
Rental Potential: $350 PW approx
: $1332 per year
: $900 per year
: $560 per quarter
Built In Robes
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.