8/2-4 Lemnos Parade The Hill
Style, Space and Prestigious Inner-City Location
Seeking an inner-city lifestyle positioned in one of Newcastle's most prestigious suburbs? With a coveted location between Darby Street's cosmopolitan cafe and retail strip, pristine beaches and the CBD, this wonderfully private haven is brimming with young-family, executive and investor appeal. House-like dimensions reveal open plan living spaces with sweeping views across the city toward Mt Sugarloaf, a modern kitchen, three generous bedrooms, two bathrooms and internal laundry. A sunny alfresco terrace and double garage add further appeal.
* Private townhouse flowing over two spacious levels.
* Stroll to beaches, cafes, bars and boutique shopping.
* Air-conditioned open plan living domain.
* Sheltered alfresco terrace accessed via living rooms.
* Beautiful city views through to Mt Sugarloaf.
* Liberally sized modern kitchen with dishwasher.
* Master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe and ensuite.
* Two further bedrooms are served by a spa bathroom.
* Internal laundry with the third WC; double garage.
Council Rates: $1,469 PA approx
Water Rates: $652 +Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $1,700 PQ approx
: $1469 per year
: $652 per year
: $1700 per quarter
Built In Robes
Split System Aircon
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.