17 Barrington Crescent Maryland
Brilliant Entertainer Dedicated to Relaxed Family Living
Beautifully positioned in a quiet, family focused street, this deceptively spacious home will greatly appeal to either the growing or established family as it offers multiple living zones across two levels. This renovated home consists of four bedrooms and an impressive entertainer's deck delivering sweeping views across the surrounding suburbs. Well located, Maryland Public School, Wallsend's vibrant CBD and major link roads are all nearby.
* Fantastic family home with a comfortable dual level layout.
* Four bedrooms, three hosting built in robes and ceiling fans.
* Modern kitchen easily connects with living, dining and family room.
* Direct access from living areas to the superb 9m x 5m alfresco deck.
* Secure and easy care yard complete with firepit and vegie patch.
* Three year old family bathroom plus second bathroom downstairs.
* Huge teenage retreat downstairs with kitchenette and outdoor access.
* Internal laundry, plenty of storage options, oversized auto garage.
* New flooring and recently painted in neutral tones throughout.
* Maryland Public School, Wallsend, link roads and everyday essentials nearby.
Council Rates: $488 PQ approx
Water Rates: $236 + Usage PQ approx
Rent Potential: $550 PW approx
: $488 per quarter
: $236 per quarter
: 619.00 m2
Built In Robes
Split System Aircon
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.