46 Lewis Street Maryville
A Heart-Warming Blend of Traditional Features
Combining storybook charm with a wealth of space and old-world style, this 100 year-old home occupies a fabulous location a short stroll to Throsby Waters. Traditional yet strongly functional in design with pressed metal ceilings, dado boards, fireplace and leadlight features, the residence boasts two double bedrooms, an oversized living room, eat-in kitchen, spacious bathroom and entertainers' deck and is brimming with young-family and investor appeal. Complete with a wraparound verandah, carport and single garage, there's so much to love and plenty of future potential.
* Solid 100 year-old home set on a low-maintenance parcel.
* Two genuinely double sized bedrooms with robes.
* Gorgeous light-filled kitchen full of original character.
* Lovely bathroom complete with claw-foot bathtub.
* Sheltered rear deck; second alfresco space and garage.
* Brimming with timeless style and period detail throughout.
* Stroll to Throsby Waters, Islington Park and Maryville tavern.
Council Rates: $1,824 PA approx
Water Rates: $705 +Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $450 PW approx
: $1824 per year
: $705 per year
: 302.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.