23 Montrose Avenue Adamstown Heights
Lovingly Owned For Some 60 Years
Interest will be strong for this one-owner weatherboard and tile home that has been in the family for some 60 years. Offering an elevated position enhanced by a 595m2 approx manicured yard this property will deliver the ideal 1st home for the buyer wishing to renovate and add their personal decor touches that will then certainly deliver a delightful family home. Pest & Building reports available on request.
* Fantastic opportunity to purchase this one owner home of 60 years.
* Positioned in an elevated location with level yard and N/E aspect.
* Separate entry, lounge/dining room plus rear sunroom viewing yard.
* Original condition just waiting for your personalised renovation.
* Beautiful established gardens, garage, workshop and storage.
* Providing the ideal 1st home in sought after location with serene outlook.
* Access to great schools and transport and only 10 minutes to beaches.
Council Rates: $1,865 PA approx
Water Rates: $660 +Usage PA approx
Rent potential: $400 - $430PW approx
: $1865 per year
: $660 per year
: 595.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.