2 Wilton Street Merewether
Old Time Charmer - Endless Options
This home has been in the same family since built in the 1930's. It's been neglected over the past few decades and is ready for a renovation rescue inside and out. Location is great and the block is level. Fantastic potential at a cheap entry price for popular Merewether. Pest report available on request.
* Auction on site Sat 25th Nov at 10.30am.
* Neglected and unloved, this property is ready for a renovation rescue.
* Very spacious floorplan, solid hardwood frame, level block.
* Original features include patterned ceilings and open fireplaces.
* Ideal knock down - rebuild opportunity on approx. 455m2 block.
* Easy walk to The Junction shops, cafes, beach and ocean baths.
* Close to bus routes, parks and Llewellyn Street shops.
* Buy in sought after location at entry level price.
Council Rates: $1,900 PA approx
Water Rates: $716 +Usage PA approx
: $1900 per year
: $716 per year
: 455.00 m2
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.