162 Crebert Street Mayfield
A Stylish Cavity Brick Home
Situated on a 420m2 approx corner allotment, this brick home offers style, elegance and generous proportions. Three good sized bedrooms, separate lounge and dining rooms, a beautiful new stone kitchen and a wonderful family room which spills to the outside entertaining area. Just minutes to schools, beaches, shops and the harbour... move in now and relax this Summer.
* The main bedroom offers enclosed verandah; dressing room.
* Air conditioned lounge plus separate formal dining room.
* Wonderful rear family room which spills to garden.
* Stunning new kitchen; modern bathroom.
* Split system air conditioning; 2nd WC and NBN connected.
* Charming rear grounds for entertaining.
* 2nd WC, fabulous entertaining area.
Council Rates: $1,388 PA approx
Water Rates: $677 +Usage PA approx
: $1388 per year
: $677 per year
: 420.00 m2
Built In Robes
Split System Aircon
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.