118 Prospect Road Garden Suburb
Exceptional Opportunity to Secure a Ready to Enjoy Home
Offered to the market with most of the hard work completed, this relaxed and easy care home provides buyers with an excellent opportunity to secure a ready to enjoy property in one of the regions fastest moving suburbs. It makes an exciting prospect for market newcomers, young families or investors and is presented in great condition with three bedrooms, a modern bathroom, wide alfresco deck and bright airy living room connecting to an updated kitchen. The location is renowned for its lifestyle attributes, convenient position and proximity to major shopping centres, popular schools and the John Hunter Hospital.
* Updated home capturing elevated views from the rear.
* Fresh and neutral colour palette throughout.
* Inviting living room with split system air conditioning.
* Seamless outdoor flow to a beautiful entertainers deck.
* Three well proportioned bedrooms, two featuring robes.
* Versatile study with direct access to deck.
* Chic bathroom with walk in rain shower.
* Easy care yard, under house carport, refreshed laundry.
* Major shopping centres, popular schools and cafes nearby.
Council Rates: $425 PQ approx
Water Rates: $248 + Usage PQ approx
Rent Potential: $385 PW approx
: $425 per quarter
: $248 per quarter
: 582.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.