444 Brunker Road Adamstown Heights
Pride of Place
Sitting proudly in the original prestigious Adamstown Heights end of Brunker Road and surrounded by classic period 1950's - 1960's era homes. This well constructed brick veneer rendered residence will impress! With lovely vistas from the front to towering gum trees and views from the rear to distant mountains, you really can't get a more central location. With an alluring street presence this property beckons. Modernised throughout with a flexible floorplan.
* 3 or 4 bedrooms (depending on configuration).
* Central hallway with formal and casual living.
* Covered rear deck overlooks in ground salt water pool.
* Situated on a near level 594m2 approx allotment with an oversized garage.
* Polished boards, open fireplace, air conditioning, built-in robes.
* Dishwasher, fully fenced grounds.
* Generously proportioned rooms throughout.
* In zone for popular schools with bus stop at the door.
* Short distance to Adamstown village and Westfield shops.
* Easy access to CBD and beaches via City Road.
Council Rates: $1,768 PA approx
Water Rates: $746.50 +Usage PA approx
: $1768 per year
: $746 per year
: 594.00 m2
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.