3A Bardia Road Shortland
$680,000 - $710,000
This craftsman built home with commanding street presence has multiple choices for its new owner. Currently being operated as a successful university accommodation, it would also be perfect as your own home or invest and reap the rewards. Further scope to improve with DA approval for a further 2 bed 1 bath conversion of rear triple garage. Would also suit tradesmen or someone looking at renting the original house and using the 3 car garage as storage. Sits on a 730m2 approx allotment.
* Current weekly income is $790 per week.
* Possible weekly income $1,100 (once conversion complete).
* Now 5 beds, 1 bathroom plus 2nd shower and WC.
* Immaculately presented with polished hardwood floors.
* Modern kitchen, solar electricity, fully furnished, 3 car garage.
* An opportunity not to be missed.
Council Rates: $1,492 PA approx
Water Rates: $1,185 +Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $790 PW currently
: $1492 per year
: $1185 per year
: 730.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.