4/42 Morgan Street Merewether
Premium Comfort Meets Coastal Convenience
Beautifully set in a contemporary complex, this quality ground floor unit delivers a premium village lifestyle with a generously sized floorplan and stylish inclusions. Superbly presented, it benefits from lovely natural sunlight throughout. The kitchen is open plan, offering a perfect culinary space for those that love to cook while seamlessly connecting to living and dining spaces for convenience. Located a level walk to Merewether village and its famed surf beach and baths, this well positioned unit provides a coastal lifestyle minutes from the action.
* Easy access to beaches, cafes and coastal walks.
* Two robed bedrooms with plantation shutters.
* Easycare tiles feature in the air-conditioned living zone.
* Generously sized open plan gas-equipped kitchen.
* Ground floor position in a well-maintained complex.
* Sparkling three-way bathroom; single carport.
* Rests in the heart of Merewether's enviable coastal village.
Council Rates: $1,242 PA approx
Water Rates: $606 +Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $837 PQ approx
Rental Potential: $350 - $375 PW approx
: $1242 per year
: $606 per year
: $837 per quarter
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.