124 Marshall Street Garden Suburb
$800,000 - $850,000
Outstanding Family Home in Central Lifestyle Location
With drive access via Irvine Street, positioned on an impressively private 908.9m2 approx. parcel, this flawlessly presented home showcases a family haven perfect for summer entertaining with interiors connecting effortlessly to a superb alfresco deck and pristine pool. Offering a flexible floorplan over two spacious levels, with a selection of living areas, ample bedroom accommodation and generous windows bringing the beautiful bush setting in, this home been designed with a growing family in mind and is centrally located within easy reach of popular schools, major shopping centres and the John Hunter Hospital.
* Three distinct living areas set across both levels of the home.
* Shiny modern kitchen with electric cooking.
* Premium outdoor alfresco and pool extending to a lawned yard.
* Five beautiful bedrooms supported by three bathrooms plus sauna.
* Neutrally toned with a combination of floating timber and tile floors.
* Large auto double garage with additional parking bays in driveway.
* Superb family lifestyle location close to shops and schools.
* Short drive from both Marshall & Irvine Streets.
Council Rates: $452.90 PQ approx
Water Rates: $244.66 PQ + usage approx
Rent Potential: $625 - $650 PW approx
: $452 per quarter
: $244 per quarter
: 908.90 m2
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.