20/34 Cameron Street Hamilton
Space, Lifestyle and Convenience
Situated in one of Newcastle's most vibrant communities, this spacious, dual level townhouse is modern in design and nestled in a desirable, tightly held, security complex. With open-plan, free flowing interiors and a private courtyard capturing a majestic northern aspect, it unites sought-after space with peerless convenience to Beaumont Street's village shops, popular cafes, restaurants and transport links. Three robed bedrooms, two bathrooms and a secure carpark reinforces the appeal of living this relaxed lifestyle for young families, executives or investors.
* Open plan living flows through to outdoor courtyard.
* Modern kitchen with stainless-steel appliances.
* Master bedroom boasts a private ensuite.
* Two further bedrooms access a stylish family bathroom.
* Single garage; ducted air conditioning; downstairs WC.
* Enviable lifestyle location, stroll to shops, cafes and parks.
* Holds great appeal for a wide range of buyers.
Council Rates: $1,150 PA approx.
Water Rates: $605 +Usage PA approx.
Strata Levies: $2,072 PA approx.
Rental Potential: $520 PW currently
: $1150 per year
: $605 per year
: $2072 per year
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.