1 Cameron Street Hamilton
Contact agent for details
Classic Style and Inner-City Location Unite
Peacefully positioned and located mere footsteps away from the dynamic cafe culture that defines Hamilton, this charming single level plus mezzanine home has undergone some breathtaking renovations; is ready for immediate enjoyment and still offers scope for the astute buyer to further enhance to suit personal tastes. Privately set with rear lane access, it delivers free-flowing living spaces, sheltered outdoor entertaining areas and the dramatic master retreat with balcony adds instant appeal.
* Stroll to cafes, pubs, retail stores and transport links.
* Mezzanine retreat with balcony and vaulted ceiling.
* Two further bedrooms serviced by a Federation bathroom.
* Relaxed living room plus family sized dining area.
* Spacious electric equipped kitchen with dishwasher.
* Sheltered alfresco area connects with a perfectly level yard.
* Rear lane access with room to create off street parking.
* Ducted air-conditioning and wide timber floorboards.
Council Rates: $1,876 PA approx.
Water Rates: $682 +Usage PA approx.
Rental Potential: $500 - $550 PW approx.
: $1876 per year
: $682 per year
: 230.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.