49 Hobart Road New Lambton
$620,000 - $650,000
Weatherboard Classic Bursting with Potential
Supremely comfortable, ready to move in now, offering exceptional value and an ideal entry to an enviable suburb, this three bedroom weatherboard classic presents a superb canvas for a contemporary revamp at a later stage by taking full advantage of its original single level design and versatile floorplan. Centrally positioned, it boasts a stellar lifestyle location within walking distance to Wests Leagues Club, New Lambton Village and excellent schools with major shopping centres and the John Hunter Hospital minutes away.
* Occupying a prime 509sqm allotment in a prized family suburb.
* Generous living/dining room connects with a tidy electric kitchen.
* Three bedrooms serviced by a bright bathroom with separate wc.
* Versatile sunroom with direct outdoor access.
* Perfect north-to-rear yard with room to add an alfresco option.
* Lengthy side driveway leads to a lock-up single garage.
* Superb scope to enhance via a simple cosmetic makeover.
* Walking distance to schools, cafes, restaurants and retail stores.
Council Rates: $466.00 PQ approx
Water Rates: $352.65 inc usage approx PQ
Rent Potential: $410 - $430 PW approx
: $466 per quarter
: $352 per quarter
: 509.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.