40 Valaud Crescent Highfields
$1,100,000 - $1,200,000
Seldom Seen This Close To The City
Privately set on a generous 1,200m2 (approx.) allotment and hidden from the street by lush established gardens, this distinctive (cape cod style) residence with a versatile floorplan can adapt itself to the largest of families. Air conditioned throughout. Located in a highly sought after locale, with Glenrock Reserve, Fernleigh track and stunning bush outlook to the rear, this property offers the ultimate east side lifestyle - peace, privacy and position.
* Set over 3 levels and modernised throughout on nearly 1,200m2.
* Possible 5 beds or 4 with ensuited guest accommodation.
* Currently used as 3 beds with 2 studies.
* Expansive living areas throughout.
* Modernised throughout; stone and timber kitchen.
* A family retreat just minutes to beaches, city and harbour.
Council Rates: $1,965 PA approx.
Water Rates: $718 +Usage PA approx.
: $1965 per year
: $718 per year
: 1200.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.