7 Minimbah Close Wallsend
An Impeccable Family Home of Style and Quality in "Silver Ridge Estate"
Desirably positioned amid other quality residences, this immaculate steel framed home showcases generous proportions, perfectly groomed garden surrounds and a convenient lifestyle location as some of its many defining features. Set on an impressive approx. 715m2 level block with a fluid single level floor plan, its cleverly crafted layout delivers multiple living zones, four liberally sized bedrooms, ensuite and main bathroom, walk in robe, entertainer's kitchen and effortless outdoor flow to superior alfresco dining. Additional noteworthy highlights include ducted air conditioning, security alarm, crimsafe window screens and an automatic double garage.
* Immaculately kept family home filled with natural light.
* Set in a tightly held family oriented pocket.
* Generously sized formal and informal living zones.
* Spacious entertainer's kitchen with walk-in pantry.
* Four robed bedrooms supported by two bathrooms.
* Glorious gardens highlight the home's impressive dimensions.
* Private alfresco retreat is sheltered for seasonal comfort.
* Plantation shutters; gas bayonet; 5kw solar panels.
* Close to popular schools, shopping hubs and major link roads.
Council Rates: $1,704 PA approx.
Water Rates: $794 +Usage PA approx.
Rental Potential: $550 - $575 PW approx.
: $1704 per year
: $794 per year
: 715.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.