15 Chilcott Street Lambton
So Many Opportunities On Offer!
Classic period home set on the high side of one of Lambton's finest tree-lined streets. North facing and set on approximately 810m2 you have limitless opportunities here to renovate, extend, add a pool or perhaps a second dwelling. Beautiful original features throughout include bay windows, lead light feature windows, high ornate ceilings and timber skirtings and architraves. A 4m+ driveway gives easy access to the spacious rear grounds. This is definitely a home that will reward.
* Classic home set on high side of street with northerly aspect.
* Beautiful period features throughout with generous rooms.
* Approx. 810m2 allotment with room for extension or 2nd dwelling.
* Established old gardens; bay windows; open fireplace.
* Moments to John Hunter Hospital, Lambton Pool and schools.
* 4m+ driveway gives easy access to the rear grounds.
* Large kitchen offers casual dining as well as formal dining room.
Council Rates: $1,792 PA approx.
Water Rates: $735 +Usage PA approx.
: $1792 per year
: $735 per year
: 810.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.