113/569 Hunter Street Newcastle West
Boutique Development - 1 Bed Plus Versatile Study/2nd Bed
This boutique development in Devonshire Lane is set amidst historic buildings in the heart of the city. The spacious apartment boasts a beautiful kitchen and bathroom, air conditioning, off-street parking in gated development and a study or guest room (2nd bed). Surrounded by cafes, shops and with easy public transport options. Walk to shopping centre, cafes, beaches or Newcastle Foreshore.
* Spacious 4 year old one bed apartment with study/2nd bed.
* Discreetly located in heart of city amidst historic buildings.
* Surrounded by cafes, shops and easy transport options.
* An ideal home or investment with easy light rail access.
* Walk to Newcastle Foreshore, beaches and inner-city amenities.
* Stunning kitchen and bathroom plus internal laundry.
Council Rates: $1,242 PA approx.
Water Rates: $588 +Usage PA approx.
Strata Levies: $614 PQ approx.
Rental Potential: $430 - $450 PW approx.
: $1242 per year
: $588 per year
: $614 per quarter
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.