31 Hibberd Street Hamilton South
Tightly-Held Property with Exciting Future Scope
A Hamilton South address and plenty of original charm providing hints of this home's 70 year old heritage, this much loved and owner built property represents an exciting opportunity to secure a solid residence with excellent renovation potential for those wishing to capitalise on such a sought-after setting. Presenting generously sized dual living zones, a retro kitchen and bathroom and three liberally sized bedrooms, the homes floorplan is extremely versatile giving creative renovators plenty to work with. Set on a level 638m2 (approx.) block with rear lane access and a tandem garage, it's within easy reach of Broadmeadow Racecourse, vibrant cafes, sandy beaches and excellent schools.
* Auction on site Sat 17th Feb at 10.30am.
* Solid home set on a lifestyle block with plenty of future scope.
* Free-flowing single level design with generously sized rooms.
* Brilliant floorplan for a modern day open-plan transformation.
* 3 bedrooms, dual living areas and spacious kitchen/bathroom.
* Lengthy side driveway leads to a double tandem garage.
* Vibrant Beaumont Street and The Junction's retail precinct nearby.
* Zoned for Merewether Public School and Newcastle High School.
* Knock down and develop (STCA).
Council Rates: $2,020 PA approx.
Water Rates: $736 +Usage PA approx.
Rental Potential: $450 - $500 PW approx.
: $2020 per year
: $736 per year
: 638.00 m2
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.