18 Steel Street Hamilton
Grand Street Appeal, Premium Family Address
Boasting a grand facade and expansive rear yard, this deceptively spacious family home offers a relaxed, easycare lifestyle just footsteps from Hamilton Public School and an easy stroll to Beaumont Street. Comfortable now, this home holds immense appeal for families with four bedrooms, a separate studio, spacious living areas and potential to update some elements to add value and inject your personal style on an inner-city classic.
* Auction on site Sat 3rd March at 10:30am.
* Four generous bedrooms, one robed/two inter-connecting.
* Ceiling roses and hallway arch accentuate the homes heritage.
* Spacious gas kitchen connects to a dedicated meals area.
* Central living room with split-system air-conditioning.
* Sheltered alfresco escape for all-weather entertaining.
* Separate studio would make an ideal teen retreat.
* Established and fruiting mango and citrus trees.
* Options for easy access off-street carpark.
* Stroll to school, parks and Beaumont Streets cafe strip.
Council Rates: $2,112 PA approx.
Water Rates: $775 +Usage PA approx.
Rental Potential: $450 - $500 PW approx.
: $2112 per year
: $775 per year
: 453.00 m2
Built In Robes
Split System Aircon
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.