42 Brooks Street Cooks Hill
Perfectly Positioned for Inner-City Convenience
Positioned in the heart of Cooks Hill's lively cafe precinct, this stylish free-standing terrace with off-street parking has been refreshed for contemporary living and offers an increasingly desired inner-city lifestyle. Featuring a blend of original detail with modern finishes, the clever use of space is highlighted by three liberally sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, a generously sized sun deck and classic old world features. A perfect home for professional couples or downsizers, it's an easy walk to vibrant Darby Street, pristine beaches and the CBD.
* Auction on site Saturday 3rd March at 12:30pm.
* Three upper level bedrooms, one with fireplace.
* Charming living room with fireplace and alcove access.
* Modern kitchen boasts an original fuel stove feature.
* Dining room enjoys direct access to a leafy courtyard.
* Two bathrooms across both levels, adjoining outside deck.
* Prized rear lane access to a single off-street carpark.
* Freshly painted; new carpet; timber staircase; high ceilings.
* Walk to wine bars, bistros, pubs, parks and beaches.
Council Rates: $2,052 PA approx.
Water Rates: $774 +Usage PA approx.
Rental Potential: $550 PW approx.
: $2052 per year
: $774 per year
: 135.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.