11 Charles Street Cardiff
Want space, views and location? Look no further than this elevated weatherboard and tile home featuring 3 bedrooms, with study or 4th bedroom. Sitting on a 1,012m2 (approx.) block and located in central Cardiff CBD and close to schools, shops, bus and rail transport. Endless opportunities for a renovation, extension or granny flat (STCA).
* Positioned on a 1,012m2 (approx.) elevated block.
* 3-4 carpeted bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans.
* Updated bathroom; large living/dining area, leafy backyard.
* Kitchen has ample cupboard space with new laminate floorboards.
* Outdoor covered and screened entertaining area at rear.
* Single garage with automatic door and under house storage.
* Generous block offering scope for an extension, pool or granny flat (STCA).
* Fantastic views spanning across to Mount Sugarloaf.
Council Rates: $1,418 PA approx.
Water Rates: $785 +Usage PA approx.
Rental Potential: $420 PW approx.
: $1418 per year
: $785 per year
: 1012.00 m2
Built In Robes
Off Street Parking
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.