104a Womboin Road Lambton
Contact agent for details
Unbeatable First-Home or Villa Alternative
Facing the lush greens of neighbouring sports fields, this immaculately presented tile and clad home offers all the ease of a single level layout and is bound to delight buyers of any demographic. Largely updated both indoors and out, it boasts front and rear outdoor retreats, is wonderfully low maintenance and ready to move into and enjoy. Showcasing an exceptionally convenient location, it's mere footsteps to buses and Lambton High School with McDonald Jones Stadium and a range of local amenities nearby. Young families, couples and downsizers alike will be equally impressed by this superb lifestyle opportunity.
* Open plan living and dining with newly carpeted floors.
* Sunny rear deck is effortlessly accessed via internal living zone.
* Three good-sized bedrooms, two appointed with built-in robes.
* Fresh contemporary bathroom with separate wc.
* Spacious and modern kitchen equipped with s/s appliances.
* Oversized single garage plus extra off street parking.
* Ducted air-conditioning; neutral colour palette throughout.
* Perfectly maintained, ready to move in and enjoy.
Council Rates: $1800 PA approx.
Waters Rates: $735.50 PA +usage approx.
Rental Potential: $550 PW approx.
: $1804 per year
: $735 per year
: 373.00 m2
Built In Robes
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.