55b Union Street Cooks Hill
Boutique Pubs, Cafes, Harbour, Beach & Shopping Convenience
All the city has to offer can be enjoyed from this very special "Torrens Titled" 10 year old modern terrace. Approximately 215m2 in size offering modern chic decor throughout. Living areas view private open plan courtyard awaiting your personal touch. Huge kitchen with Miele appliances, enhanced by double garage, ducted air conditioning, alarm system, walk in robes and more. Your opportunity to live the dream. Challenges comparison.
* Modern stylish "Torrens Title" terrace in the heart of Cooks Hill.
* Sleek lines enhance this beautiful property in sought after position.
* Chic modern decor, huge kitchen enhanced by Miele appliances.
* Living areas view private courtyard awaiting your personal touch.
* Eye catching mirror feature wall, tiled living areas, air con and alarm.
* You will not believe this property is 10 years old and challenges comparison.
* Approx. 215m2 in size, enjoy the cafes, fine pubs, harbour and beaches.
Council Rates: $2,072 PA approx.
Water Rates: $768 +Usage PA approx.
Rental Potential: $700 - $780 PW approx.
: $2072 per year
: $768 per year
: 215.00 m2
Built In Robes
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.