136 Northcott Drive Adamstown Heights
$620,000 - $670,000
Immaculate One Owner Home in Family Friendly Suburb
A much-loved family home embraced by lovely garden surrounds and capturing elevated views, this immaculate residence has been tightly-held by the original owners for almost 60 years. A quality introduction to Adamstown Height's sought-after family lifestyle, impeccably maintained interiors feature three bedrooms, versatile living and dining areas, rear sunroom and original kitchen and bathroom showcasing charming retro character. Impressively located, this exceptional home is conveniently placed a short stroll from Westfield Kotara, Bel Air Public School and the famed Fernleigh Track.
* Immediately liveable family home sitting atop a single garage.
* Several upper level living spaces plus versatile downstairs retreat.
* Immaculate retro kitchen is centrally positioned and gas-equipped.
* Three generous bedrooms serviced by a full family bathroom.
* Second bathroom housed in the laundry for added convenience.
* Expansive rear yard perfect for family activities and entertaining.
* Undercover alfresco escape; split-system air conditioning; gas heating.
* Moments from Westfield shopping and entertainment hub.
Council Rates: $1,636 PA approx.
Water Rates: $642 +Usage PA approx.
Rental Potential: $470 - $500 PW approx.
: $1636 per year
: $642 per year
: 607.00 m2
Off Street Parking
Split System Aircon
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.