16/4 Crawford Lane Mount Hutton
$360,000 - $370,000
Tailor-Made For a Relaxed Lifestyle
Placed amongst a selection of architecturally designed townhouses, this contemporary home fuses a sleek aesthetic with superb first home owner credentials. A haven of laidback entertaining, its multi-level floor plan sets the two good-sized bedrooms well apart from the sunbathed living areas maximising comfort. A combination of hard wearing floor tiles and soft carpet plus a cool, clean colour palette and three outdoor retreats make this easycare property a rare joy to maintain. With its ultra-accessible address just moments from a major shopping centre and quality schools, a wonderfully practical lifestyle with an emphasis on relaxed living is assured.
* Flowing open-plan interiors with spacious lounge and defined dining.
* Sliding doors open wide a generous courtyard, deck and upper level balcony.
* Bright stone kitchen features a breakfast bar plus stainless steel oven and dishwasher.
* Fully-tiled bathroom with tub plus shower.
* Elegant master quarters with direct balcony access.
* Built-in robes throughout, single garage with internal access; ducted A/C.
* Central location close to everyday essentials, Lake Macquarie and link roads.
Council Rates: $1,212 PA approx.
Water Rates: $576 +Usage PA approx.
Strata Levies: $384 PQ approx.
Rental Potential: $350 PW approx.
: $1212 per year
: $576 per year
: $384 per quarter
Built In Robes
72 Glebe Road, PO Box 20
The Junction 2291
T 02 4969 3500
F 02 4969 5393
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.