Privately set and resting in the blue-chip suburb of Adamstown Heights, this family home represents a lucrative opportunity for those wanting to truly add value via a cosmetic makeover. Immaculately maintained yet still in largely original condition this much loved home would be ideally suited to market newcomers or renovators seeking a solid home ripe for transformation and is bordered by Belair public school with Westfield Kotara and Fernleigh Track moments away.
* Deep 815m2 block surrounded by established gardens.
* Traditional floorplan boasting 3 well-proportioned bedrooms.
* Welcoming lounge room hosting ceiling fan.
* Light filled eat-in kitchen with direct outdoor access.
* Well maintained original bathroom with separate bath/shower.
* Abundance of under house storage/paved alfresco area.
* Bordered at the rear by sought after Belair Public School.
* Rests in a quiet, family friendly street in the blue chip suburb of Adamstown Heights.
* Moments away from Westfield Kotara and Fernleigh track.
* Opportunity to add significant value via a cosmetic makeover.
Council Rates: $1,252 PA approx
Water Rates: $681 + Usage PA approx