Rich in charm and offering a welcoming sense of warmth this Federation style home showcases all the hallmarks of yesteryear including 13ft ornate ceilings, gorgeous fireplace, leadlight door and windows plus hardwood timber flooring. Resting on a substantial corner block with sweeping district views through to Stockton and beyond it presents limitless opportunities to add significant value through renovation rewarding you with a contemporary home in a sought after locale.
* Original home boasting all the trademarks of a bygone era.
* Three substantially sized bedrooms, each with cooling ceiling fans.
* Master bedroom features built in robes to maximise storage options.
* Central living room complete with reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Versatile dining area boasting ornate fireplace.
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and full gas cooking.
* Tidy bathroom, external laundry, level grassed area in backyard.
* Covered alfresco area provides a perfect platform for entertaining.
* Substantial corner block in a family friendly street.
* Elevated position rewards you with sweeping views to Stockton and beyond.
* Appealing location within easy walking distance to New Lambton village.
* Ideally suited to savvy renovators or investors looking to maximize opportunities in this sought after suburb.
Council Rates: $401 PQ approx
Water Rates: $721.56 + Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $350 - $370 PW approx