A fantastic opportunity to secure one of Cooks Hills Historic "Thorn Terraces" .
This terrace provides an affordable entry price to this popular sort after suburb.
Currently 2x1 bedroom flats, the ground floor is in need of substantial refurbishment and is vacant, while upstairs is very neat and returning $200 pw to a fabulous tenant. This provides the ideal inner city investment close to everything. Pest and Building reports available. Bidding range $465,000 - $500,000
* Auction on Site Saturday 2nd July at 10.30am.
* Ideal for experienced home renovator plus income.
* Original terrace divided into 2 x 1 bedroom flats.
* Ground floor currently vacant would rent for $240-270 p/w if renovated.
* Upstairs flat is tidy, rents for $200 p/w to fantastic tenant.
* Positioned on 109m2 block with sunny rear courtyard.
* Ideal for first home buyer with tradesman experience.
* Convert into your dream inner city abode.
* Enjoy all the delights of Darby Street, harbor and beaches.
* Stroll to transport and new university precinct.
* A rare opportunity to inspect and seize the opportunity.
Council Rates: $1,415.98 PA approx
Water Rates: $938 +Usage PA approx