Easy care Torrens Title duplex located within community minded suburb Peacefully resting in a quiet, family friendly street within the community-minded suburb of Maryland, this high quality Torrens Title duplex delivers a relaxed, easy care lifestyle less than 1 km from Maryland Public School, the local shopping village, Maryland Tavern, parks and sporting fields. Instantly appealing to down sizers still seeking space, intelligent investors searching for a low maintenance property to add to their portfolio and young/growing families alike, it boasts three liberally sized bedrooms, two living areas, a central open plan kitchen, two bathrooms and a single car garage with a soaring 4.2 meter height - an ideal space to add a versatile mezzanine level at a later date.
* Torrens Title duplex resting in peaceful surrounds and built of solid brick and tile construction.
* Three liberally sized bedrooms each featuring sought after built in robes, two with ceiling fans for added comfort on warm summer nights.
* Two living areas, one a welcoming lounge room located at the front of the home, the other a more casual space positioned at the rear.
* Central open plan kitchen with seamless extension to casual living and boasting gas/electric cooking, convenient breakfast bar, plenty of cupboard/bench space and the benefit of reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Two spotless bathrooms, one family sized, the second more compact and resting off the internal laundry.
* Laundry is well-equipped and enjoys direct outdoor access.
* Lovely sunny courtyard delivers an easy care, private escape - a perfect outdoor space for your morning coffee or weekend brunch.
* Single car garaging with soaring 4.2 meter high ceiling provides an ideal opportunity to add a versatile mezzanine level.
* Less than 1 km to Maryland Public School, the local shopping village, Maryland Tavern, parks and sporting fields.
* Wonderfully positioned in a family friendly street and within a community minded suburb.
Council Rates: $1,700 PA approx
Water Rates: $810 +Usage PA approx
Rent Potential: $360 - 380 PW approx