We welcome you to inspect "Kirkton", a majestic family residence positioned on sort after historic "Cameron Hill" location. This residence will certainly impress the discerning buyer. Features return verandah, entrance hall that leads to cathedral windowed and ceiling family room viewing yard and child safe pool. Flexible Auction conditions, 5% deposit, 6,8 or 10 week settlement if required. Pest & Building report available on request. Inspection strictly by Appointment.
* Auction on site Sat 20th August at 2.30pm.
* Once you inspect this home you will want to own it.
* Positioned on manicured, landscaped 759m2 block.
* Enticing street appeal, security entrance gate and formal front garden.
* Return verandah, beautiful lead light windows, spotted gum floors.
* Media/formal lounge/study, huge cathedral ceiling family room.
* Impressive Nadin West Joinery kitchen, enhanced by 2 ovens & large gas cooktop.
* Family room views magnificent child safe pool, grassed yard and trampoline.
* Free standing studio with bathroom, ideal for teenager, Au pair/nanny or man cave.
* Massive roof attic storage that could be modified for additional bedrooms.
* Multi vehicle driveway leads to huge tandem garage with drop ladder to attic.
* One of the finest homes you will inspect and you will want to own it!
Council Rates: $2,098.48 PA approx
Water Rates: $750.36 + Usage PA approx