A bygone era of charm, style and character are all evident in this freestanding Californian Bungalow. Supremely comfortable, ready to move into now and offering exceptional value and an ideal entry to an enviable suburb, it presents a superb canvas for a contemporary revamp at a later stage by taking full advantage of its spacious interiors, sought-after floorplan, picture perfect street presence and inner-city location. Pest & Building reports available on request.
* Auction on Site Sat 11th February at 10.30am.
* Ultra-convenient inner city location.
* Walk to selective high schools, cafes, restaurants and retail shops.
* Three bedrooms, two genuinely double sized.
* All bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes.
* Charming living room extends into formal dining area.
* Large kitchen with plenty of room for a modern update.
* Vintage bathroom, huge laundry, timber floorboards, art deco features.
* Level yard with side entry, easy access to carport.
* Enormous scope to revamp into a contemporary home.
* Ducted air conditioning throughout.
Council Rates: $1,985 PA approx
Water Rates: $1,000 +Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $500 PW approx