Bathed in brilliant sunlight all day long, this 2nd floor apartment in historic Cooks Hill enjoys a peaceful setting with leafy views over picturesque Dawson Street from it's elevated position. With contemporary open plan living spaces, two generous bedrooms, stylish bathroom, internal laundry and designated car space, it offers exceptional urban convenience within moments of Darby Streets shops, cafes, restaurants, galleries and transport facilities.
* Enviable location footsteps from Darby Street.
* Elevated position overlooking leafy Dawson Street.
* Bathed in beautiful natural sunlight.
* RC/AC open plan living connects lounge/dining/kitchen.
* Kitchen with direct access to wrap around verandah.
* Two generous bedrooms appointed with BIR's.
* Spacious bathroom houses internal laundry.
* Designated car space for added convenience.
* Contemporary updates throughout.
* Superb lifestyle purchase or astute investment.
* Nothing to spend, just move in and enjoy.
Council Rates: $1,126 PA approx
Water Rates: $672 + Usage PA approx
Strata Levies: $438.85 PQ approx