Immersed in history and rich in character, this magnificent inner city Victorian terrace offers ultimate convenience for lovers of urban living and oozes charm at every turn. Freestanding and boasting side lane access to a triple car garage, this cavity brick home captures all the romance of a bygone era with traditional hallmarks including three marble fireplaces, tessellated tile entryway, leadlight features, wide timber flooring and stunning pressed metal walls mixed with modern day inclusions designed to enhance its livability, all within a short level walk to cosmopolitan Beaumont Street.
* Freestanding terrace brimming with traditional features.
* Three large bedrooms, master with BIR and sunroom access.
* Two bathrooms, one up, one down, for ultra-convenience.
* Two living rooms both featuring marble fireplaces.
* Glossy chef's kitchen with stone benches and two ovens with gas cooktop.
* Designated home office with direct external access.
* Covered alfresco escape and lovely level yard.
* Triple car garage with easy side lane access.
* Wide timber floors, high ceilings, pressed metal walls.
* Walk to cosmopolitan Beaumont Street, cafes and restaurants.
* Minutes to pristine beaches and Newcastle CBD.
Council Rates: $1,867.88 PA approx
Water Rates: $742.37 +Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $700 PW approx